Wednesday, May 23, 2007

change is good.?

I usually thrive on change. I usually find change to be exciting, something new to look forward to. I've told people time and time again that I love change. I like to change my hair and rearrange furniture (well, I'd like to, but Doug isn't game). I keep finding new places to store stuff in our house, and I like to change my opinion frequently.

However, in the last week I've had a mental break down over all the change happening around me. No, not because I can't find where I've moved stuff in the house. There are lots of significant changes happening. I can't name it all because some of it is personal to others, or some of the change hasn't been announced yet (no, I'm not pregnant).

It's just a strange place to be. Right now, I feel like I'm completely removed from everything that was my status quo. I'm sure months from now I'll have a blog that tells how enlightened I am and the good plans that are unfolding. But, right now it's all a little disturbing....to tell you the truth.

No comments: