Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bring It On!


Ever since I was young I've loved a good weather emergency. I can remember the thrill of going through the house unplugging the electrical dangers and then getting in the ready position. I realish news reports that warn we should hurry to the store to stock up on food, or admonishments to stay inside and off the roads.
So today, Doug and I are giving high fives every time the news reports that Marion county is getting closer to the 10-17 inch snow warning. And ice...wow, things are gonna get crazy!
I remember when I was really pregnant with Maegan and home alone during a tornado warning (or watch...whichever is worse). I went to our basement, turned on the news, and fell asleep in our laundry room on top of the washer. (The laundry room didn't have windows.) Even that was pretty exciting!
So, I say, bring it on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I look out the window....my sympathies are with you.