Friday, January 18, 2008

EOVB


This is the diagnosis Doug gave me the day before we left Florida. End of Vacation Blues! Yes, I was grumpy and the diagnosis fit. On vacation I was still cleaning, doing laundry, chasing kids, and cooking meals. However....it was delightful doing it in a beautiful place and doing it alongside my helpmate:) We really enjoyed our family time, beach play, Margaritas, evening walks, and dips in the hot tub. We also read some good books. Doug read "A Billion Bootstraps" which is about ending poverty through micro-business loans. I read "The Seige of Mecca" which is about the 1979 seige of the Grand Mosque in Mecca. This historical account was very eye opening about Islam in the Middle East and how this event was kept rather hush hush.
I would say it's good to be home, but I'm not feeling it yet.

No comments: