Monday, May 5, 2008

I've done your research



So, I'm reminding you to vote. Now you say, "Carol, I don't know who to vote for, so I shouldn't bother". All right then, I've done your research for you and you should cast your vote for David Orentlichter. You don't even have to know how to say his name, just recognize it on the ballot form. Why should you vote for him? Well, he refuses to take money from special interests groups. Change can't happen when politicians get money from oil companies, auto makers and health insurance companies. David O. has already divested his money from companies supporting the Sudanese government and he helped passed the Indiana divestment bill (you know I like that!)
He has been a doctor to those with no insurance and he has passed excellent bills protecting children from abuse. Do I need to go on?
Ok, so if you must vote Republican, then your only choice is John Elrod.
I attended the congressional debate last week and this is what my research has turned up.
So now, GO VOTE!!!!

No comments: