Thursday, August 21, 2008

change is a comin'


We went to Maegan's "get to know you" school picnic today. Maegan starts Kindergarten September 2nd at Meridian Hills Kindergarten Co-op. I'm excited about being in a co-op because it's small, 3 days a week, and I get to be involved. At the same time I can tell things are about to get very busy. I will be in the classroom a few times a month, help with field trips, assit in Spanish class once a month, do the kindergarten newsletter, collect fun facts on the kids for the parents, take pictures at events, and more :)
We are also going to do swim & gym on Mondays because Maegan doesn't know how to swim yet.
I know this means I need to say no to other stuff I have going, but I'm not sure what yet. I guess I'll wait and see what balls start to drop and then make some decisions.

No comments: