Monday, August 25, 2008

we did it!




Saturday was the big race. I've been training with Alison Hanscom, Carolyn Smith and Angi Hansel for 3 months and it was awesome!
We did the last sprint triathlon (of 3) at Eagle Creek. We are already plotting next year and which race we'll do.
The swim completely threw me off. It was really hard swimming with all those people in the way :) I ended up doing a lot of breast stroke and side stroke...which I totally hadn't practiced. But still, I can't wait to do it again.

4 comments:

crossn81 said...

Awesome!! Congratulations that is pretty exciting.

Loree Alayne Photography said...

Great job Carol!!! That is such a wonderful accomplishment. I would love to do it next year with you. First I need to get off the couch and start exercising!!

Alison said...

It was wonderful training with you and can't wait to do it again! I think one thing I learned about myself is that I do have a little bit of a competitive nature about me as I think about chasing you the whole way on the bike! You're fast!!

SPRINK said...

great job carol. Now you guys have made me need to get back into it. Since I am off work I need to start working out again. Maybe you guys will inspire me.