Monday, January 19, 2009

We're Back!





We had a wonderful 2 weeks in Florida. I have to say 2 weeks is brilliant! It really allows you to get into vacation mode and just relax.
We mostly went to the beach, swam in the pool, and watched HGTV at night. We don't have cable at home so this is a treat! We did a little putt putt, which isn't that fun with a toddler...but nice anyways.
Reading is a highlight for me each year. This year I finished Blue Like Jazz and Not For Sale (which deserves it's own post), and I also read Kite Runner. Yes, Kite Runner is a good book, but it seems wierd to call it good because it tears your heart out and puts your emotions through anguish.
Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures we took :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Blue Like Jazz and Kite Runner, so the fact that Not For Sale deserves its own post (and not the others), I'm very curious and interested.