Wednesday, June 10, 2009

do you see a theme?






I'm finally posting some pictures of some summer outings we've enjoyed. I've tried to pack a lot of fun into these last weeks before Graham comes. Here are a few pictures of our visit to Trader's Point Creamery for free ice cream day, and pictures from my mom's 75th birthday...where we also enjoyed ice cream. To be honest, I've been taking in a lot of ice cream!
Today is my due day. If labor doesn't happen by Friday morning I'm scheduled for a c-section at 7:30am Friday. I had a c-section with Maegan and "regular" with Spencer. They didn't want to let me go too far past my due date for safety reasons.
I'm still hoping to go into regular labor so I don't have the post-surgery pain.

1 comment:

Loree Alayne Photography said...

First, I can't believe that your mom celebrated her 75th birthday. That doesn't seem possible. Where has the time gone?
Second, I am praying for your water to break tonight =)
Third, I can't wait to meet little Graham and take his first pictures.
Fourth, I love you!!!