Saturday, July 14, 2007

brown baby


Maegan has been talking a lot about me getting another baby in my belly. When Spencer was in there, she wasn't real interested at all. When he was born she didn't seem to notice. Up until he could walk, she would just walk around him and toss him a smile here and there. So, all this talk about me having another baby is interesting to me. Doug and I don't have plans to have another one soon (Doug doesn't have plans for us to have another soon or at all.)
So, yesterday Maegan said, "I need a sister, and her name will be Laura." We thought this was cute and interesting, I even started to think...maybe this is some kind of prophecy coming from our 4 year old. Doug just rolled his eyes at that thought. So she continued about the baby named Laura and went on to say she would be brown. ?.
The prophecy idea kind of went out the window. I asked Maegan what color Mommy and Daddy are. She said creamyish. I said creamyish + creamyish = some shade of creamy. So, a brown baby isn't likely to make it's way out my belly.
Maybe it's an adoption prophecy. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! You know, Maddie told a friend that we didn't know what color her baby brother is going to be...interesting!

-Amy

Kute by Kari said...

When I was pregnant I had a little girl in Sunday school ask "Mrs. Kari, are you having a white baby or a black baby?"... and that is why we are to be like little children.

side of fries said...

The brown ones are the cutest anyway! :)