Monday, July 28, 2008

Must see in Indy




My dear friend Loree and I hit the town last Thursday so she could find some good spots to take some senior pictures. I was her photo subject for the night. I got to pull some really glamourous poses, like contorting myself in a dirty door frame (on the ground), and practice my "come hither" look (which is only for Doug).
I took a few pictures while we were out.
I'm sure most of you Indy dwellers know that Mass Ave is the place to go for awesome dining and really unique stores. Knowing it's a great place to go isn't enough, you need to go.
Our other hidden treasure in Indy is Fountain Square. Loree and I had dinner on the top of the Fountain Square Theatre building. The roof top dining experience was delicious and offered a fantastic view of the city.
Here a few pictures from the night.

2 comments:

Kute by Kari said...

Oh please please please can we see the picture of the "come hither" look! I really need to see this!

carol said...

Loree posted some pictures on her photo blog:
www.loreealaynephotography.blogspot.com