Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Time


The summer is breezing by and we are enjoying it; despite me having some physical woes and being covered in poison ivy at this moment. At my mom's subliminal urging I prunned the hedge row a week ago. I actually enjoyed ripping out all the stuff that was choking our poor bushes. Then my dear mom-in-law pointed out some poison ivy that is spilling over from the abandoned house in the back. I said, oh, that looks just like all the green stuff I yanked from the hedge row. Then slowly over the next days a horrible rash began it's journey across my body. It made it's way to my face just in time for my reading gig in Carter's wedding.
Here are a few fun pictures from our outing at the downtown canal.

Maegan wouldn't quit pulling this face, so I joined her :)


Spencer going full speed down a hill....he's flying!

1 comment:

thebells said...

i totally love the top picture of maegan and you...it's so telling...she gets her humor and expressions honestly. :)

peace.