Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maegan is 6!









Well, Maegan turned six on June 23...but I'm a little behind on updating the blog :)
She had been planning her bday for the past year. I was getting a little annoyed at her telling me exactly how she wanted her party. I kept trying to explain that the parents are supposed to plan the party and she couldn't keep changing her mind. I did convince her to invite the same girls that came to her 5th bday, to keep things simple. Graham wasn't even 2 weeks old, so I wasn't up for anything to big.
Here are a few pictures of Maegan to enjoy :)
(Ok the crying one is a little disturbing, but she had colic for 4 months!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww....so cute!!!!

Amy said...

- you look beautiful in the 6 yo one!

- Doug looks exactly the same as he did 6 years ago!

- Kaylin just wore that dress on the 4th of July that Megan is wearing in her second baby picture! Thanks for the clothes you passed on. :)

Amy said...

Wow - time flies doesn't it? Remember the days of being pregnant with #1? God sure is good.