Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why the Butterfly?

Ok, posting the butterfuly picture was a little random. I just stuck it on there. Doug and I have a new camera and I've become a poser. I'm posing as a wanna be artistic photographer. My very talented friend Loree is a photographer, a great photographer. She said that she learned just by experimenting. I say that she is gifted and has an eye for the sport. So, I'm hoping that I will just pick up this art form by taking lots of random pictures of things I like and by looking at other people's pictures. For example, you must check out the blog Mayfly. This blogger posts beautiful pictures almost daily and she has links to many other talented ladies. I've discovered many beautiful photographs, recipes, and sewing projects. I don't even sew! I leave that to my mom. But, these blogs are so beautiful that they make me want to take up sewing, bake a bunch of pies, and then take pictures of it all!

2 comments:

Loree Alayne Photography said...

You are too kind!!! You can't fool me though, I know that you are also an artist!! You paint, sing, and have a knack for making ordinary things look beautiful!! Love ya, Loree

Kute by Kari said...

Ha... Busted!