Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fabulous Fours



It seems like daily Maegan says something that is really funny, or sometimes downright shocking. I wish I had been writing all these wonderful tid bits down so I won't forget. Here are a few from the past few days.
After church Sunday I asked Maegan what she learned at Sunday school. She usually doesn't remember, but can tell me who didn't treat her right. Well, Sunday she said that she didn't remember the lesson, but she had two evil ladies in her class. This cracked me up! I'm sure these ladies, of malcontent, corrected Maegan in someway, or got in the her way of pleasure.
Doug told me that the other day, when I got out of the van and walked in front, Maegan told Doug to "smash me over with the van." Wow, that's lovely!
So, apparently Maegan did learn something at Sunday school. Today I told Spencer not to touch the toilet because it's dirty. Maegan affirmed my instruction by saying, "yeah, that's what the Bible says." I said, "the Bible has nothing to say about touching the toilet" (or maybe in does in the Old Testament). She said, "in my Bible it does!"
As for Spencer, he can finally say 'Maegan'. His first word was "ba-gir", translated "bad girl." So, for the past year he has called her "bad girl", with no attempt at her given name. Doug and I gave lots of hoots, hollers, and high fives to show Spencer how proud we are that he can say 'Maegan.' I thought she would be glad too. Nope, she started screaming, "Noooooo! That's not my name. He needs to call me Squeeks!" Yes, I should have known.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhh, Maegan Collins, better known as "Squeeks," just happens to be the funniest person EVER.

BTW, do you have my McKim shirt?

See you tomorrow!

peace.

Alison said...

Don't worry, as soon as he starts calling her "Squeaks," she'll no doubt have a new name! :-)

Heart and Hands said...

LOVE the picture of Maegan. Totally captures her personality!

Loree Alayne Photography said...

I love it!!! She is sooo funny. I am sure she will be in the theater someday. -Loree