Friday, April 4, 2008

Leggo the Prego



So, we are on day 5 of sick kids...now it's Spencer. However, with Spencer being sick there is lots o' whining and not a lot of reading.
However, yesterday I did my Italian cooking. I have to say I love my sauce and my meatballs! I also made a most delicious fruit tart....a good replacement for all the chocolate and peanut butter I've been consuming. I wore my apron, turned on Madame Butterfly, and didn't enjoy much of it because Spencer was crying off and on and needed me to hold him. I did enjoy telling Doug how lucky he is to have such a great wife that makes him such delicious meals. I think I forced the issue too much by asking him for commentary while he ate..."Doug, would you say it's delicious...can you taste the love?...don't you think this tart is just fantastic?!"
Well, Maegan saw me taking a picture of my tart last night (other bloggers do it :), so today she asked me to take a picture of her lunch art and post it on my blog. And about that lunch, I asked her what she wanted to eat for lunch today. When I said lunch was ready, she asked, "did you get my order right?" Oooo, I bit my tongue.

4 comments:

Andrea Moberly said...

I totally thought that blog title said "leggo the preggo", and after the post started with people being sick I thought excitedly, "Are they expecting again!?!" hehe I don't know how YOU feel about that!

Kute by Kari said...

Mike and I were cracking up about Megan mistaking you for a Waitress.

Unknown said...

I also had a moment of excitement thinking you were preggo again! HA! Somthin' goin' on in the kitchen??

We are so alike. The more I read, the more I love you!

Katie

carol said...

No, I'm not preggo :) But, I wouldn't mind if I was.
But, if I do become preggo, I've got a great idea for a post now.