Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back Porch

I'm sitting on our screened in back porch and life couldn't be better! I'm enjoying the nice breeze while swinging in the hammock chair. The kids are playing in the backyard with the 'rolly pollies" (sp?) they found on the bottom of a brick. They've been busy digging up dirt (from my landscaping :) to make a good habitat for the little critters. Spencer has been beating up the cheetahs that threaten Maegan's safety. Bunny rabbits are chasing each other and the birds are wrestling around in the brush finding stuff for their nests.
I love our backyard. It's quiet, wild (we had a fox run through one night), and a great place to explore. And again, the best part in that I can watch all the fun from this great hammock chair.

3 comments:

Kute by Kari said...

Sounds like today is a good pregnancy day.

carol said...

See, I'm leaving a comment too :)
Yeah, and I had an OB apt in which I escaped a pelvic exam.

Alison said...

Ah, sounds so relaxing!