Sunday, May 3, 2009

Watch out for big momma!


The count down is on...I have about 5 weeks to go. In the meantime pray for my family. One moment I'm content and pleased as a pickle....moments later I can snap. The snap usually happens because I get overwhelmed in a moments notice. I don't even recognized when it's coming. I will be vulnerable and share one episode. Today Spencer and I were happily planting flowers. He really was being a great help, despite getting us both dirty. Then I needed to go in a make lunch....in my really messy kitchen. The kitchen is a combination of last night dinner, Doug's painting supplies, and random other things. Next thing you know I'm screaming I can't take this mess and I sweep a pile of mess forcefully to the floor. It's still there too. Doug walked in w/o comment and starting putting painting supplies away. Thankfully in these moments he doesn't say anything to point out my irrational behavior. One very smart cookie!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww Carol...I can well remember feeling like I didn't have a single coping mechanism left and was "snapping" at every little thing. Hang in there!

Amy said...

I feel you girl! Mine was dishes and my maternity pants falling down b/c I was carrying Finn so low that if I sneezed I was afraid he would pop out!

Hang in there...not much time left :)


LOVE YOU!