Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sweet prayers

I have to share tonight's bedtime prayers. Here is Maegan's:
"Dear God, please help Graham to come out safely and help mommy not to be too sore when he comes out. Please help mom get better fast so she can do the things she needs to do. Help Spencer and I to be more helpful and learn to clean our rooms. Amen."
Spencer's prayer:
"Dear God, thank you for my football, help me not to crack my head, help me not to get a stick in my eye, and help Luke (Smith) not to poke his eye with a stick. Amen."

5 comments:

Amy said...

adorable! I'm glad you documented it so you won't forget. :)

Alison said...

So sweet! Remember them tomorrow when you start to get frustrated. I mean, not that you would get frustrated, but you know, just in case that happens. ;-)

carol said...

Alison, do you mean how I just went on and on to Maegan that I'm never buying her a journal again because she keeps ripping the pages out...or how I said I was going to beat her bottom if she didn't get off our bed with the marker (after asking her to stop 5 times)? :)

Amy said...

Ahhh...once again a reminder of why I love you and your kids...they are so much like mine!

Andrea said...

i love the sincerety of meagan's prayer & then hearing spencers!!! soo cute...a typical little 3 yr. old boy & his concerns:)