Monday, June 23, 2008

5 years of Maegan



Today is Maegan's 5th birthday. She was lucky enough to have 2 parties this past weekend. Saturday she had some friends over for Luau II; fortunately for me she wanted a repeat theme this year. And Sunday our family came over for a toned down party.
For the longest time Maegan has dreaded turning five. I couldn't get to the bottom of it. Her only reason was she didn't want to get bigger. But, today I asked her how she feels about being five and she said, "I feel good. Now I get to go to the circus...and the carnival....and a fair." We haven't been denying her these things for any particular reason, but I guess this year we should try one of those :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we are all incredibly thankful Maegan is a part of this world and our lives! :)

love.