Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Story of Punishment


This is Maegan's lovely story about how mad she is that Spencer tore up her Sunday school 'baby Moses' craft.
At first glance I thought it was Dante's Inferno, but the story is about as tragic.
On your left are the miserable faces of all the people who are mad at Spencer. The right side is the story. It starts with Maegan and the other happy Sunday school kids, followed by a picture of Spencer in jail (random). The next scene is a picture of Maegan and her baby Moses craft. Then the story spirals downward. Spencer is caught destroying baby Moses and the punishment begins. Then you see Spencer laying down to get shot, Spencer moves to a time out, then he's spanked, finally to be banished from our house. When you see the happy faces, it's me, Doug and Maegan celebrating he is gone.
I think I'll have her do another picture on forgiveness :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

You've got to be kidding! Despite the anger and drama, you've got to admit, the kid's got a gift for drawing and telling a story! I can't wait to see the picture of "forgiveness." :-)

Kute by Kari said...

I also would like to see the forgiveness picture, what talent!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing, seriously. At least she has an outlet for her rage-plus she LOVES Spence dearly, so all is well in the world.

peace.