Friday, June 20, 2008

Kids Games





What an awesome week. I love doing Kids Games. Kids Games happens every 2 years because it coincides with the Olympics.
This year I coached tennis, helped with soccer, and helped with musical worship in the mornings. Next time Maegan will be able to participate and I will be able to help all day.
I do have an update on the long awaited "forgiveness" picture. A couple days ago Maegan told me that she did create a forgiveness picture. But, later that day she saw Spencer "tip toe ever so quietly" into the kichen, pick up the picture, and shread it to pieces!! Oh really. One, Maegan would have shown me such a picture with pride, secondly, she would have screamed bloody murder if she saw Spencer tearing it up. Oh a tangled web we weave when we set out to deceive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole's daughter looks just like her! Maegan and her forgiviness picture...cracks me up! Waiting on pictures from the parties...