Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tagged

4 tv shows i love to watch:1. Survivor 2. Biggest Loser 3. Chuck 4. The Office

4 of my favorite restaurants: 1. Mama Corolla's 2. Binkley's 3.Outback 4. Panera :)

4 things that happened today: 1. Spencer threw up on me 2. washed raw poultry for tomorrow 3. cleaned all the moldy, smelly stuff from the frig 4. tried to clean Spencer's pee from Maegan's carpet (he did it on purpose).

4 things i'm looking forward to: 1. going to Fogo with the Ashleys 2. Christmas 3. Florida 4. Jesus' return


4 things on my "wish"/hope list: 1. that Maegan's eye condition would be healed 2. that my children would grow up knowing God and delighting in His presence 3. that our home would be a place of peace and love 4. that the baby in my belly would be healthy and come easily :)...you said wish.

4 people i'm tagging: 1. loree 2. alison 3. kari 4. amy a.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I borrowed some of your answers. Hey, they were good! :-)